I wanted to get the start of a Road Map out there for you, so you know what is coming. Now, keep in mind these things may change, as it is still early. I also say “start of a Road Map” because there are some things I simply don’t know yet.
So here goes:
- Super compatible on as many servers as possible. It already supports Apache, IIS, and Nginx. Still need to test it on some other ones.
- Modular HMVC. It is already HMVC, you can already create new requests (inside the same HTTP request) to other controllers/methods. Want to add modular routing.
- A full (real) ActiveRecord Pattern.
- Everything is autoloaded.
- Everything in the core is extendable.
- Cascading File System (credit to Kohana for this one)
- Template Controllers
- REST Controllers (with auto-format detection)
- All sorts of “Helper” classes (e.g. HTML, Form, etc.)
- Awesome documentation.
I will be posting up some more later, but that is it for right now. Check back soon.